While the Little Martin is the smallest in the range, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1E acoustic electric guitar model features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and a warm satin finish. It's ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.Specifications Overview
- BODY SIZE: Modified 0-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN:
- SCALE LENGTH: 23"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16"
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Medium - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA550T
Item Type: Acoustic Electric Guitar
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.