PERFECT DISTORTION TONES IN EVERY REGISTER
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the DA-2 Adaptive Distortion delivers ideal distortion tones wherever you play on the guitar neck.
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- LEVEL knob
- LOW knob
- HIGH knob
- A-DIST (Adaptive Distortion) knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack
- OUTPUT jack
- AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
- AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw45 mA
- Alkaline: Approx. 9 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDING BATTERY)
- Width: 73 mm
- Depth: 129 mm
- Height: 59 mm
- Weight: 420 g
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.