At dbx, when they do something, they do it right. So when dbx decided to create their new direct injection boxes, they didn't settle for the same old tired approach to direct box design. One look at our new dB10 Passive and dB12 Active direct boxes will tell you that these are clearly different. With their bullet-proof construction, and extraordinary audio performance to rival their looks, finally there's a direct box worthy of the dbx name.
Utilizing custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik® connectors, and low-noise circuitry preserves the sonic integrity and true characteristics of the signal source. Both boxes include a pad switch that accomodates instrument, line and even speaker level signals. Take even more control of your sound by utilizing the polarity invert switch to set the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound.
As a professional, you don't have time for interference, so we've included a ground lift switch to solve potential hum and buzz problems due to ground loops. And between the combined shielding of the cast metal chassis and the custom-wound transformer, you can be doubly assured of a clean signal free from interference. All of this sits atop a solid, stable footprint, that will keep the box from being dragged around the stage, and the unique contoured underside allows secure stacking of multiple units.
- Premium Performance
- Rugged Design
- Stackable Chassis with Durable Rubber Foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik® XLR Connector
- Premium Chrome Toggle Switches
- Hi-Z 1/4" Input Jack
- Parallel 1/4" Thru Jack
- Transformer Isolated
- Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z Output
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Flat/High-Cut Filter Switch
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- 4 Year Warranty!
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.