16" Bass Drum Batter Head
The Evans EMAD bass drumhead gives you the ideal balance of punch, power, and low end. The EMAD is a 10-mil 1-ply head that employs an externally mounted adjustable damping system with two interchangeable damping rings. This lets you adjust your attack and focus to complement the track and suit your playing style. Lay down a fat backbeat, with the Evans EMAD bass drumhead.
Evans Drumheads has been in the music industry for more than 40 years, and pioneered the original plastic drumhead in 1956 - these weatherproof heads changed the drum world forever. Evans' state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities produce heads that are unparalleled in consistency, durability, and sound quality.
Evans EMAD Bass Drum Head Features at a Glance:
- Size: 16"
- Batter head
- Exclusive 10-mil single-ply film construction
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.