The Soundcraft EFX™ Series combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM™ mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon® effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range. The Effects section fits neatly into the mixers compact framework which is available in 8 or 12 mono input variants, both with 2 stereo channels and an effects send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function gives the user even more flexibility.Recommmended for
- Houses of Worship
- Music Venues
- Musicians & Bands
- 8+2 and 12+2 channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 FX send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and ¼” metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- Custom Karaoke preset
Item Type: PA Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.