The Epiphone ES-335 electric guitar Figured is a tribute to Gibson’s storied semi-hollowbody electric guitar, and with it by your side, you’ll take absolute command of the stage. This warm electric guitar, resonant semi features a layered maple top, back, and sides with stunning flame veneers, along with a solid maple center block, ensuring that every note you play is infused with amazing sustain and tone. You’ll experience a wide range of vintage-inspired tones thanks to the ES-335 electric guitar Figured’s Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers, while enjoying effortless playability courtesy of a laurel-capped, rounded C-shaped neck. The Epiphone ES-335 electric guitar Figured’s exquisite flame-covered appearance is accented by eye-grabbing body and fingerboard binding, plus a head-turning Epiphone Crown headstock inlay and classic block fingerboard inlays. A high-quality Graph Tech NuBone nut and rock-solid Epiphone Deluxe tuners round out this classy ES-335 electric guitar.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top Material: AAA Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Raspberry Tea Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe Nickel 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.