Epiphone's new Inspired by Gibson Collection proudly presents the Les Paul Standard 50s! This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of 1950s era Les Pauls. Epiphone's long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1/4" when Les built one of the world's first solid-body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les' first solid-body guitar, nicknamed "the Log", would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, what many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made. The guitar is crafted with a Mahogany body, Maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped Mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian Laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlay, Epiphone's new Vintage-Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available.
- Finish - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Body Shape - Les Paul
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top - Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding - Cream
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - 50s Rounded Medium C
- Scale - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Indian Laurel
- Radius - 12"
- Number Of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - Graph Tech NuBone®
- Nut Width - 1.693"
- Inlays - Trapezoid
- Joint - Glued in; Set Neck
- Hardware Finish - Nickel
- Bridge - Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-MaticEpiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines - Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Truss Rod Cover - "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) E
- Pickguard - 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Knobs - Gold Top Hat
- Strap Button - 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Number - 2
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone ProBucker-3™
- Controls - 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS pots, 50s style wiring3-way Epiphone toggle
- String Gauge - .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.