EXL140 SET ELEC GTR XL LITE/HVY BOT Electric Guitar Strings
D'Addario's XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings are engineered to serve as the critical link between you and your guitar. XL's are precision wound with highly magnetic nickel-plated steel to exacting specifications, resulting in strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone, and excellent intonation. Ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles, XL's are the choice of countless professionals around the world.
The most popular and universal construction, Round Wound strings deliver the traditional textured feel most players are familiar and comfortable with.
Renowned for their distinctive, bright tone, XL nickel-plated steel is the industry standard for many genres and playing styles.
D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. A high carbon steel alloy that is six-sided in cross section. When usedas the core or "center" of a musical string, the 6 edge points firmly grip every turn of the wrapwire, ensuring a tight wrap and longer-lasting string.
The D'Addario Difference
It all starts with D'Addario's exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D'Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology and stringent incoming wire inspection delivers unmatched consistency, string after string, set after set. Every D'Addario string is made in the USA, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.