The Zoom F6 professional field recorder features both 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom's solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be your new secret weapon. In the field, fluctuating dynamics can prove challenging. Loud sounds can cause clipping and quiet sounds can get lost in the noise. The F6 uses 32-bit float recording with dual A/D converters to capture both explosive and subtle sounds at full audio quality, without ever adjusting gain!
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and when powered off) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, Sony L-Series batteries, or Zoom AD-17 12V AC Adapter (L-Series batteries not included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as an 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Free Zoom F Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.