NO-COMPROMISE PIANO PERFORMANCE FOR HOME, STAGE, AND STUDIO
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine with 288-voice polyphony for true acoustic piano sound and response
- PHA-4 keyboard with escapement and Ivory Feel keys for inspiring grand piano touch
- Connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly via Bluetooth and play along with favorite songs through the piano's speaker system
- Advanced onboard speaker system provides rich, powerful sound for home playing and intimate live performances
- Also includes electric pianos, strings, organs, and synth sounds from Roland's flagship instruments
- Enhance performances and practice sessions with Roland's Piano Partner 2 app and create music with Apple's GarageBand for iOS and other leading music apps
- Three-band EQ with dedicated front-panel controls
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- Connectors: DC In jack
- Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4"inch phone type
- Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4"inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4"inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 5W (4W, 22W)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)
- Option (sold separately)Dedicated stand: KSC-72
- Dedicated pedalboard: KPD-90
- Keyboard stand: KS-G8B, KS-12
- Pedal unit: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP series
- Pedal switch: DP-2 (*1)
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- Carrying Bag: CB-88RL
- USB Flash Memory (*2)
*1 Cannot use for Damper/R.
SIZE (DETACHED MUSIC REST)
- Width: 1,291 mm
- Depth: 344 mm
- Height: 125 mm
SIZE (FP-60 WITH KSC-72 AND MUSIC REST)
- Width: 1,291 mm
- Depth: 382 mm
- Height: 944 mm
WEIGHT (FP-60 WITH MUSIC REST)
- Weight: 19.0 kg
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.