HD50 1 x 10? 50W Bass Combo Amp
The all-new HD50 Bass Combo packs Hartkes patented HyDrive speaker technology into a sleek combo design ideal for small venues, rehearsal spaces and bedroom practice sessions, and capable of greatly enriching your low-end tone. The HD50 also maintains Hartkes commitment to producing high-quality bass amplification with exceptional durability.
The HyDrive Design
The HD50 (50 watts, 10? driver) employs Hartke's patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Solid With Style
Packed with professional features, the HD50 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, allowing for easy adjustments. It also features an 1/8" stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1/4" headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD50 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grille and molded strap carry handle.With the exceptional tone of a HyDrive speaker housed in a durable, highly portable enclosure, Hartkes HD50 Bass Combo is able to perform at levels far beyond ordinary bass combos.
- 50 watts of output power
- 10? HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1/4" input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1/4" headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grille
- Molded strap carry handle
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.