Epiphone's "Inspired by Gibson" ES-339 hollowbody guitar is designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The hand-rolled C-shaped mahogany neck reminds players where it all started. A pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers showcases the versatile Gibson ES™ tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and Epiphone's exclusive LockTone™ bridge and tailpiece, which also add more sustain to your tone. Impressive gloss finishes include Cherry, Pelham Blue, Vintage Sunburst, and Natural. Optional hardshell case or EpiLite case sold separately.NECK
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.01"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- End of Board Width: 2.258"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape: ES-339
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Rim Material: Layered Maple
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream, Top and Back
- Finish: Gloss
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic®
- Pickguard: 5-ply, Black
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs: Black Insert Knobs
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: None
- Jack Plate Cover: None
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings: Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Bridge
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- Strings: .010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- Case: Optional
Item Type: Hollowbody Guitar
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.