LEGENDARY STEREO TONE, MODERN INNOVATION
The JC-40 Jazz Chorus delivers Roland's renowned "JC clean" tone and signature stereo chorus effect in a compact combo amp with evolved features for the modern guitarist. Like the flagship JC-120 amp that it's based on, the JC-40 offers a classic stereo clean sound that's a perfect palette for tone shaping with stompbox effects. Now, there's also a true stereo input for enhanced performance with stereo effects pedals, guitar synths, amp modeling gear, and multi-effects. In addition, the JC-40's onboard effects include newly added features and updated sounds to support the needs of today's players.
- Rated Power Output: 40 W
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT L/MONO, R jacks: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- EFFECT RETURN L/MONO, R jacks: -10 dBu (22 k ohms)
- EFFECT RETURN L/MONO only: -10 dBu (11 k ohms)
- Speakers: 25 cm (10 inches) x 2Controls, POWER switch
- BRI (Bright) Switch
- VOLUME knob
- TREBLE knob
- MIDDLE knob
- BASS knob
- DISTORTION knob
- REVERB knob
- SPEED knob
- DEPTH knob
- VIB/CHORUS switch
- EFFECT LOOP switch
- Indicator: POWER
- Connectors: INPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4"inch phone type
- LINE OUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4"inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4"inch TRS phone type
- FOOT SWITCH (CHORUS VIBRATO, REVERB, DISTORTION) jacks: 1/4"inch phone type
- EFFECT LOOP SEND jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- EFFECT LOOP RETURN L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4"inch phone type
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 43 W
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Power cordOptions (sold separately)Footswitch (BOSS FS-5L, FS-6, FS-7)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 592 mm
- Depth: 251 mm
- Height: 436 mm
- Weight: 15.8 kg
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.