WORTH IT EVERY TIME
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today's working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time.
Compact and affordable, the KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp's Sub Out jack.
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz): CH1 (XLR type, MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu; CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu; CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu; CH4 (MONITOR): -20 dBu; AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz): LINE OUT: +4 dBu; SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1; Tweeter x 1Controls
- POWER switch:
- [CH1]: MIC/LINE knob
- [CH2]: LINE knob
- [CH3]: LINE knob
- [CH4]: MONITOR knob
- [EQUALIZER]: LOW knob
- HIGH knob
- MASTER knob
- Indicator: Power
- Connectors: CH1 jack: XLR type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- CH2 (LINE) jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- CH3 (LINE) jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- CH4 (MONITOR) jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4"inch phone type
- PHONES jack: 1/4"inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
- Power Consumption: 70 W
- Accessory: Owner's Manual
- Option (sold separately)Speaker stand: ST-A95
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 480 mm
- Depth: 295 mm
- Height: 435 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.