The Zoom LiveTrak L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function
NUMBER OF INPUT AND OUTPUT CHANNELS
- INPUTS: Mono (MIC/LINE): 16 Stereo (LINE): 2
- OUTPUT: MASTER OUT: 1 MONITOR OUT: 6 PHONES : 1
- MONO (MIC/LINE): Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT) Input gain : PAD OFF: +16 – +60dB| PAD ON: ? 10 – +34 dB |Hi-Z ON: +6 – +50 dB Input impedance: XLR: 3 k ? | TRS: 10 k ? /1 M ? (when Hi-Z ON) Maximum input level: PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS) | PAD ON: +26 dBu (at 0 dBFS) |Phantom power +48 V
- STEREO (LINE): Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks | Maximum input level : +10 dBu
- MASTER OUT: Type: XLR jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level :+14.5 dBu | Output impedance: 100 ?
- MONITOR OUT: A–F (WITH BALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO MONITOR SPEAKERS Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu | Output impedance: 100 ?
- MONITOR OUT: A– F (WITH UNBALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO HEADPHONES Type: Standard stereo phone jacks |Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 ? |Output impedance: 100 ?
- PHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks|Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 ? |Output impedance: 100 ?
- MASTER: 1
- MONITOR: 6
- SEND EFX; 2
- CHANNEL STRIP
- LOW CUT: 40–600 Hz, 12dB/OCT
- EQ: HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving | MID: 100 Hz – 8 kHz, ± 15 dB, peaking | LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
LEVEL METERS LEVEL SEGMENTS: 12
- EFFECTS: 20 TYPES EFX 1 Hall 1, Hall 2, Room 1, Plate, Church , DrumAmb , GateRev, Vocal 1 , Vocal 2 , Vocal 3
- EFX 2 Hall 3, Room 2, Spring Delay, Analog P-P Dly , Vocal 4, Chorus 1, Chorus 2
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS: 22 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS PLAYBACK TRACKS: 20
- RECORDING FORMAT: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
- RECORDING MEDIA: 4GB–32GB SDHC cards (Class 10 or higher) , 64GB–512GB SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher)
- 44.1/48 KHZ Recording: 22 channels | Playback: 4 channels
- BIT DEPTH: 24-bit
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0
- CARD READER CLASS: Mass storage : USB 2.0 High Speed
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR AUDIO INTERFACE MODE
- WINDOWS OS: Windows® 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit) | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster* | USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0** * Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD
- ** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards
- MAC OS: macOS® 10.13 / 10.14 / 10.15 | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster | USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0* * Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards
- IPHONE/IPAD OS: iOS 9 / 10 / 11+ * Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.