The brains and brawn* of the award-winning Helix family comes to a board-friendly 3-switch stomp in the Line 6 HX Stomp. The HX Stomp makes the ultimate standalone travel rig, a fully loaded modeling and FX engine to front-load an amp, and a capable audio interface with re-amping capabilities. Choose up to eight blocks — amps, cabs, and stomps — per preset, and assign switches to suit your particular needs. The HX Stomp is equipped for real-world gigging applications with 126 user presets for guitars, bass, and keys; and tons of I/O, which include TRS balanced outs, traditional MIDI switching, an FX return for 4-cable amp integration, and a 2-channel expansion jack for expression pedals or additional external switches.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX with USB Interface
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 126 (42 banks x 3 presets), 3 Snapshots per preset
- Number of Effects: 200+ (Helix & Legacy combined), up to 8 simultaneous FX
- Effects Types: 150 Helix, 77 Legacy
- Amp Modeling: 80+ Amps, 40+ Cabinets
- Impulse Response: IR support
- Looper: 60 seconds (mono), 30 seconds (stereo) ; 1-switch Looper, Shuffling Looper
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R), 2 x 1/4" (L/R, aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R), 1 x 1/4" (stereo send)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B (8 x 6)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression/footswitch)
- Bypass Switching: Switchable: Analog, DSP
- Features: 450MHz SHARC DSP Processor
- Software: HX Editor (librarian, IR loader)
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.6"
- Width: 7.01"
- Depth: 4.96"
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.