This LMP1455-SMP 14 x 5.5-inch snare drum is part of Tama's popular Sound Lab Project series. Its maple shell has excellent resonance, giving the Classic Maple snare an open sound. The LMP1455-SMP has a glossy Antique Maple finish and is equipped with 20-strand Super Sensitive Hi-carbon Steel Snappy Snares.
Part of the Sound-On collection, have a listen to what it sounds like below.
- Size: 14" x 5.5"
- S.L.P - Sound Lab Project Series
- Design: Super Maple (SMP)
- From 8 ply / 7 mm thick maple wood
- Chrome shell hardware with brass tube lugs
- Sound Arc hoops
- MLS50A + B "Linear-Drive" snare throw-off
- 20-Sstrand MS20RL14 sensitive hi-carbon steel snare
- Evans G1 has roughened batter head and Evans Hazy 300 resonance head
- Model LMP1455-SMP
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.