Gibson Les Paul Custom Gold Hardware LPCEBGH1 Ebony Electric Guitar
Gibson LPCEBGH1 Les Paul Custom Ebony Electric Guitar introduces a deluxe version in conjunction with the original 1952 Les Paul, yet Gibson's drive to achieve excellence resulted in numerous unexpected delays. The prime version of the Les Paul Custom was nicknamed the Fretless Wonder for its low frets and Black Beauty for its bright, contrasting ebony color. Les Paul Custom is based on the design from the mid-1950s, but with many modern appointments. A special body of the guitar is crafted with a hand-carved maple top, which is then furnished to a body made from a solid piece of mahogany with strategically routed holes to lessen the weight of the guitar, appearing in a Les Paul with enhanced acoustic qualities and improved resonance.
Gibson Les Paul Custom comes with 24-3/4 inch scale length neck is further made from one solid piece of mahogany then topped by a 22-fret ebony fingerboard furnished with estimated acrylic block inlays and given Gibson's legendary rounded profile. Gibson's pickups 490R in the neck position, which allows the tonal characteristics of the original PAFs, and the 498T in the bridge position, which swaps the 490R's Alnico II magnet for an Alnico V, thus making it slightly hotter with emphasis on mid-ranges and highs. Additional, Gibson's legendary stop bar tailpiece and Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge, metal tulip tuners, multi-ply white and black binding on both the top and back, gold hardware, and a 1 11/16 inch nut width. Utilizing a nitrocellulose finish to any Gibson guitar is one of the common labor-intensive elements of the guitar-making process. Well-applied nitro finish requires extensive man hours, several evenly applied coats, and an excessive amount of drying time.
- Richlite fretboard with 22 frets
- 1-piece mahogany body with rounded profile neck
- 490R Neck and 498T Bridge Pickups
- Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Applying a nitrocellulose finish
- Gold hardware
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Les Paul Custom
- Model Number: LPCEBGH1
- Color: Ebony
- Binding: Multi-ply White and Black
- Body Wood: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Top: Carved maple
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Neck Shape: Traditional Rounded
- Pickups: 490R Neck and 498T Bridge
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 inch
- Bridge: Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Top Wood: Hand-carved Maple
- Tuners: Metal Tulip
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 inch
- Hardware: Gold
- Number of Strings: 6
- Dimensions: 44 x 18 x 8 inches
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.