This limited-edition 60th Anniversary model celebrates the iconic 1960 Les Paul Standard, which has shaped music across genres for six decades. The artisans at Gibson Custom Shop have proudly recreated the experience of owning a priceless original thanks to painstaking attention to detail and tireless study of vintage examples, closely following the three distinct versions seen within 1960. Those made in the first third of the year (V1) had the same specs as 1959 models, while the middle third (V2) had thinner neck profiles, different knobs and brighter colors. The final third (V3) featured even thinner neck profiles. Each version is available within this historic limited run of instruments, inspiring players in different ways. Included is a 60th Anniversary switch plate, a commemorative Certificate of Authenticity booklet and a vintage replica hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Solid Lightweight Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: V1 Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape or V2 Authentic '60 Slim C-Shape or V3 Authentic '60 Skinny C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring (V1) or Double Ring (V2, V3)
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Amber Butyrate Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Replica Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Aged Brown/Pink Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Commemorative Switch Plate Medallion (Regular Plate in Case)
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.