The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options. Now available in four fun finishes: Smokehouse Burst, Tangerine Burst, Wine Red and Ebony.
- Finish Colour - Smokehouse Burst
- Body Shape - Les Paul
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top - Maple
- Weight Relief - Ultra-Modern
- Finish Type - Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - Slim Taper
- Scale - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - Graph Tech
- Nut Width - 1.695"
- End of Board Width - 2.26"
- Inlays - Acrylic Trapezoids
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Bridge - Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic Aluminum Stop Bar
- Pickguard - Black
- Control Knobs - Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip - Black
- Switch Washer - Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover - Chrome
- Pick Number - 2
- Neck Pickup - 490R
- Bridge Pickup - 498T
- Controls - 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- String Gauge - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Included - Soft Shell Case Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.