HANDS-ON ACCESS TO A WORLD OF GREAT TONES
Mobile, battery-powered, and filled with a diverse selection of flagship-quality BOSS amps and effects, the ME-80 is the ideal compact tone processor for performing guitarists. A friendly knob-based interface makes it simple to dial in great sounds in seconds, while easily selectable operation modes offer the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups. Unique new footswitches deliver twice the control of previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and real-time sound shaping while playing on stage. The free BOSS TONE STUDIO software unlocks even more tonal possibilities, providing a cool graphical interface for tweaking and organizing sounds on your computer, plus a web connection to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for direct access to free gig-ready patches created by top pro guitarists and much more.
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 36 User, 36 Factory Presets
- Number of Effects: 59 Effects, 8 x Simultaneous
- Amp Modeling: COSM Amp Models
- Looper: 38 second Phrase Looping
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (left/right)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8" (headphones/recording)
- Expression Control: Built-in
- Software: Boss Tone Studio
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 6 x AA
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 17.62"
- Depth: 9.12"
- Weight: 3.6kg
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.