The MGP32X is a 32-channel mixing console PA Mixer with iPhone/iPod connectivity, compression and digital effects. This mixer is appropriate to a wide range of professional applications from portable P.A. to fixed installation. The MGP32X features: 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel, 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo), 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends, 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus, 2 Matrix out, and 1 Mono out. Great sounding microphone preamps, detailed EQ, quality digital effects and broad digital connectivity.FEATURES
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
Familiar controls with USB and iOS connectivity. Order soon.SPECIFICATIONS
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors:L FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Equivalent input noise: -1/8"dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise: -94 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max
- Dimensions, W x H x D: 40.4" x 6.7" x 22.2"
- Net weight: 19kg
Item Type: PA Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.