Mooer Micro Looper! Loop Recording Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-ML Micro Looper inherits the MINI size of the MICRO SERIES. Record, playback, stop, overdub and delete, all these functions can be controlled by one single footswitch. This gives you an easy and direct operation experience. The Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time and unlimited overdubbing times. You can focus on your music and need not to worry about other troubles.
When Micro Looper is in the Bypass status, it would not affect the original signal,which ensures your signal to be clear and lossless.
2. Recording Time
Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time, enough for you to record down your songs.
3.Unlimited overdubbing times
Micro Looper has no maximum limit for the overdubbing times.
4. High quality sound restoration
Using high quality electronic components which ensure the playback audio signal as clear as the way they are recorded, you will never lose any detail.
5. Mini Size
Inherit the Mini size of the MICRO SERIES pedals, your pedal board can have more space and therefore you can put more pedals in it.
6. Loop level knob
This little knob can control the volumn of loop. Can't hear your SOLO? Turn down your volumn a little bit!
7. Easy operation
Stop/Delete/Redo, all these functions are controlled by just one footswitch. 8.Loop saving function
Worry about losing your recordings after you cut off power? No need to worry, MICRO LOOPER will save all the loop recordings data automatically when the power is off. You will never lose your inspiration!
MICRO LOOPER Operation
How to record Loops/overdub
- To start recording, press the footswitch once,the LED will be lit in RED, indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode
- To switch to playback,press the footswitch again to quit Record mode
- The LED will turn BLUE, and start playback
- You can record another loop based on the original loop(Overdub), press the footswitch while the original loop is playing back,the LED will turn RED, indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode again
- Press the footswitch once again to quit Record mode. The LED will turn BLUE
- Micro Looper will playback both the original loop and the newly added overdub recording
How to Undo recordings
- To delete your last recording,simply press and hold the footswitch for 2 seconds or longer
- The LED will blink twice rapidly
- Then the recording will be deleted
How to Redo recordings
- If you deleted your last recording but you want it back ,you can restore it
- By simply pressing and holding the footswitch for 2 seconds or longer
- The LED will blink twice rapidly.Then the recording will be restored
How to stop/start/delete the loops
- To stop the loop playback, press the footswitch twice quickly
- The LED will start blinking in BLUE
- To start the loop again, press the footswitch once
- To delete everything you have recorded, press the footswitch twice quickly and hold down on the second press
- The LED will turn off indicating all the loop date have been deleted
**Requires 9 Volt Centre Negative Power Supply for operation (sold separately)**
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.