NDH 20 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- 38mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- Foldable Design
- Comfortable Memory-Foam Earcups
Designed for tracking, mixing, and critical listening, the Neumann NDH 20 Headphones offer a closed-back, circumaural fit as well as a delineated sonic image. The headphones make use of 38mm drivers that employ a high-gauss neodymium magnet to ensure a response devoid of distortion and coloration. They provide a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz.
Many other closed-back headphones supply nasty resonances in the midrange, which make it difficult to make accurately informed mixing decisions. This pair was designed to avoid such pitfalls, to give you a sound and soundstage similar to that of Neumann's line of studio loudspeakers.
The NDH 20's adjustable headband is constructed from steel while the earcups are fashioned out of lightweight aluminum. For earpads, you get cushioning memory foam that supplies hours of comfort.
When you're done with the headphones, simply fold them up and put them in a soft-cloth bag. Two detachable cables are included, one straight and the other coiled. A 1/4" adapter is also supplied.
Key Features at a Glance
- Linear sound balance, similar to Neumann's acclaimed studio monitors
- Isolation allows working in noisy environments
- Transparent sound
- Long-lasting comfort
- Easy transportation thanks to foldable design and soft-cloth bag
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.