The PreSonus Eris Sub8 offers clean low-end reinforcement for your monitoring chain, thanks to a first-rate low-frequency driver and a state-of-the-art 100-watt Class AB amplifier. Continuously variable input gain and lowpass filter controls make tailoring this powered studio subwoofer to your room easy, while a defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors. Easily connect it to the rest of your gear with a full complement of balanced and unbalanced I/O. You also get a polarity invert feature, plus solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The bottom line: the PreSonus Eris Sub8 is a top-notch studio subwoofer that’s a must-have add-on for your Eris E3.5, E4.5, or other small-sized studio monitors
- Powered: Yes
- Speaker Size: 8"
- Driver Type: Paper-composite Low-frequency Transducer with Rubber surround
- Total Power: 100W Peak Class AB
- Input Types: 2 x 1/4" (left/right) , 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types: 2 x 1/4" (left/right), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Features: Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection
- Enclosure Type: Front Ported
- Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Height: 15.1"
- Width: 9.8"
- Depth: 11.7"
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.