The SE Standard 22 relives the days of old when Paul Reed Smith offered the all-mahogany body Standard model in 1/8". The comfortable neck will feel right in your hands and the warm tone will catch every ear in the room. The SE Standard 22 is a workhorse guitar that is ideal for the studio and the stage. With an all-mahogany body and 22-fret set mahogany neck, this guitar has a warm, woody tone and focused midrange, allowing the SE Standard 22 to easily fit in a mix. This guitar is complete with classic PRS appointment, including an all-mahogany body (reminiscent of Paul's pre-factory guitars), a set mahogany Wide Fat neck, rosewood fretboard and bird inlays, and humbucking pickups with a PRS-Designed stoptail.
Since 2001, the SE Series has been offering incredible quality and great tone at affordable prices. The introduction of the SE Standard models represents a significant extension of the SE Series into the mid range price point. The goal of the SE Series has always been to provide a quality instrument to players of all levels, one that would not fight the player, but encourage him or her to start and to keep playing. PRS is proud to extend this promise to an even more attainable price point with the SE Standard lineup.
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE Standard Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: SE Standard Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.