The SE Standard 24 is a fresh take on PRS's hallmark model: the Custom 24. Updated here with an all-mahogany body, the SE Standard 24 is a modern instrument with a powerful voice. This guitar features classic PRS appointments, including a 24-fret mahogany neck (set neck construction), rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and a PRS-Designed tremolo. The SE Standard 24 pairs the warm, round tone of an all-mahogany guitar with PRS-Designed HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, resulting in a guitar that handles well and sounds as good plugged straight into an amp as it does run through a pedal board. The SE Standard 24 is the perfect choice players who demand a rock-solid, reliable guitar. Since 2001, the SE Series has been offering incredible quality and great tone at affordable prices. The introduction of the SE Standard models represents a significant extension of the SE Series into the < $500 price point. The goal of the SE Series has always been to provide a quality instrument to players of all levels, one that would not fight the player, but encourage him or her to start and to keep playing. PRS is proud to extend this promise to an even more attainable price point with the SE Standard lineup.
- Colour: Platinum
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- String Configuration: 6
- Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Electronic Type: Passive
- Top Type: Arched
- Inlay: Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: SE HFS
- Neck Pickup: SE Vintage Bass
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Type: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Neck Construction: Set
- Machine Heads: PRS-Designed Tuners
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.