The PVXp 12 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 830 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 12 woofer with a 2-3/8 voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet. This is coupled with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1/4"titanium diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 12 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4"input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4"TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.