Lightweight yet road-ready, Peavey's PVx 15 passive loudspeaker gives you the sound reenforcement you need. Ultra-rugged molded polypropylene shells and scuff-resistant powder-coated stell grilles are the key to the PVx 15 durability, allowing it to easily withstand the routine wear that comes with transporting your speakers from gig to gig. At the same time, Peavey gave the PVx 15 a well-balanced combination of drivers, including a lightweight 15" neodymium woofer and an RX 14 1/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver - easily able to handle up to 800 watts (peak). Grab a pair of Peavey PVx 15 passive speakers for your next show.Peavey PVx 15 Passive Loudspeaker at a Glance: Easy-to-transport, lightweight design
No one like hauling around heavy gear. That's why Peavey built the PVx 15 to be as lightweight as possible, without sacrificing durability. What's more, the PVx 15 features a number of molded-in cabinet handles for extra grab-and-go convenience. And when it comes to flying a PVx 15 speaker, multiple in-cabinet fly points make the job easy.Built tough for life on the road
Peavey PVx 15 passive speakers are so light weight, you may just be tempted to literally throw them in the back of your truck. Of course, this isn't recommend, but if you do, your PVx 15 will probably shrug off the abuse without a problem. That's because Peavey built the PVx 15 enclosure from high-tech molded polypropylene, which absorbes shock and resists scratches like a champ.Plenty of power and projection
Whether you're blasting music, amplifying vocals, or just need a good speaker for speech sound reenforcement, your Peavey PVx 15 passive loudspeaker will do the trick. It handles 400 watts (800 peak), driving a highly-efficient speaker, allowing a pair of PVx 15s to easily cover audiences in the hundreds. What's more, built-in pole mounts let you easily elevate your PVx 15 loudspeaker, increasing their effective range.Peavey PVx 15 Passive Loudspeaker Features:
- Excellent-sounding, lightweight, and rugged portable 2-way passive PA speakers
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure for lightweight durability
- A 15" neodymium woofer and RX 14 titanium driver handle a total of 400W RMS (800W peak)
- Multiple in cabinet fly points and built-in poll-mount socket let you conveniently elevate your speakers
- Molded in cabinet handles for easy transportation
- Angled sides let you position it as a monitor wedge
- 1/4" parallel inputs let you daisy chain your speakers
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.