When Rode designed the PodMic, They set out to create the ultimate Podcasting microphone. Durable, great-sounding, easy to use and flexible. Whether your podcast features screaming sports commentary or intimate poetry readings, the PodMic will deliver a balanced, easy-to-listen-to vocal tone that your listeners will love.Solid construction
With an all-metal construction, the PodMic is built to last. The robust swing-arm mounting matches perfectly to the RODE PSA1 boom arm for ultimate flexibility and convenience.End the Pops
The end-fire dynamic capsule is protected by a stainless steel mesh grille and a integrated pop shield, allowing you to get up close to the microphone for that intimate radio' sound.Matched with RODECaster Pro Integrated Podcast Production Console
The PodMic will give great results with any XLR interface, but has been optimised for use with the new RODECaster Pro integrated podcast production console. Simply select PodMic' as your microphone type using the touch screen on the RODECaster Pro and the console will automatically apply the right settings to deliver the best possible results from your PodMic, whatever your voice type.Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection: XLR Output
- Output Impedance: 320 ohm
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 937
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 172 x 109 x 62
- Compatible RODE Accessories: PSA1
Item Type: Microphone
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.