The SC16 is a high-quality USB-C to USB-C cable designed to connect RØDE microphones with a USB-C output to USB-C compatible devices. Measuring 300mm long, the cable is ultra-flexible, allowing you to attach it to your devices with ease. It also features an in-built cable grip that is compatible with the VideoMic NTG shock mount cable management system. It is particularly suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to USB-C mobile devices, but will also work with any RØDE device with a USB-C output, including the NT-USB Mini, Wireless GO and RØDECaster Pro.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.