Samson's DK707 7-Piece Drum Mic Kit is an essential collection of professional quality microphones designed to provide excellent sound for close-mic performance and recording environments.Samson's Q71, Q72 & C02 Mics
The DK707 is a full-range microphone package for professional drummers. It includes one Q71 Kick Drum Microphone, four Q72 Instrument Microphones and two C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones. Featuring high SPL handling, the Q71 is optimized to capture the full essence of your bass drum. With a specialized frequency response, the Q72s help reproduce the natural tone and attack of your snare drums and toms. Lastly, the C02s are perfect for overhead and ambient miking applications.Also Included
With swivel-style adapters for each and every mic, as well as tension-mounted rim clips for the Q72s, the DK707 makes for quick and easy setup. And with the touring musician in mind, a deluxe hardshell carry case is also included.
Item Type: Microphone
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.