The SE Electronics X1 S Vocal Pack is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone and accessory package designed for vocal and instrument recording in project studios, home setups, mobile rigs, and commercial facilities. It includes the X1 S cardioid studio condenser mic, a pop filter, shockmount, and a 10' microphone cable.
The metal-bodied X1 S features a handcrafted gold-sputtered capsule, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, and a selectable 80 or 160 Hz low-cut filter to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup. A switchable -10 or -20 dB pad minimizes distortion when miking loud sources. The mic can handle a maximum SPL of 140 dB (160 dB with the -20 dB pad engaged). It utilizes a gold-plated XLR 3-pin jack and requires 48 VDC phantom power. The included accessories aid in eliminating unwanted sounds from plosives and vibration.
sE Electronics X1 S Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics X1 S is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for versatile, full-range vocal and instrument recording in commercial facilities, project studios, home setups, and mobile rigs. The handcrafted gold-sputtered capsule features a pressure-gradient design for directional focus and rejection of off-axis sounds. It utilizes a gold-plated XLR 3-pin jack and requires 48V phantom power.
The metal-bodied X1 S delivers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and a selectable 80 Hz or 160 Hz low-cut filter to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup. A switchable -10 dB or -20 dB pad minimizes distortion when miking loud sources such as drums and amplified guitars. Even without a pad, the X1 S can handle a maximum SPL of 140 dB. It ships with a mic clip and thread adapter for easy mounting on a mic stand.
- The X1 S utilizes a handcrafted condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in SE's capsule room by technicians with decades of experience
- Its internal redesign allows for improved sensitivity, dramatically increased SPL handling (up to 160 dB), and a large reduction in self-noise
- The -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques
- Selectable at either 80 Hz or 160 Hz, the two filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques
- The X1 S's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of electrical interference and noise
- A gold-plated XLR connector ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection
sE Electronics Isolation Pack - Shock Mount and Pop Filter for Magneto, X1 & sE 2200a II Series
The sE Electronics Isolation Pack is a quick-release shock mount that is designed specifically for the Magneto, X1 Series (sE X1, X1 Vocal Pack and X1 Studio Bundle) and sE 2200a II series (sE2200a II MP and sE2200a II C) of microphones. It can be used by professionals and amateurs alike to capture vocals free of pops caused by vocal plosives and low end rumble and noise caused by unwanted vibrations.
Pop shield features metal as opposed to a fabric shield for durability
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.