Boasting a more advanced feature set than its predecessor, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII DJ mixer is ready to help you unleash your creative potential. The newest version includes upgrades such as Mag Four faders with external and internal crossfader tension controls, enhanced toggle/sync controls, and dual DVS inputs. It features extensive I/O options with individually assignable USB controller inputs for Rane DJ's Twelve MKII control systems. The Seventy-Two MKII also carries a 4.3-inch full-color touchscreen for at-a-glance monitoring and FX control. Serato DJs will appreciate just how well this 2-channel mixer integrates with their software. If you're looking for a knockout new DJ mixer, the Rane Seventy-Two MKII 2-channel DJ Mixer definitely won't disappoint.
- Channels: 2 + Mic/Aux
- Audio Interface: 24-bit/48kHz
- Screen : 4.3" Full-color Multi-touch Display
- Pads/Triggers: 16 x RGB Velocity-sensitive Pads
- Effects: Dual Flex FX Engines
- Analog Inputs: 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono/CD), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session), 2 x XLR-1/4" TRS combo (mic)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR (main L/R), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (session), 2 x 1/4" (booth L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 2 x Type B, 2 x Type A
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Faders: 2
- Crossfader: Adjustable MAG FOUR
- EQs: Lowpass Filter, Highpass Filter
- Software: Serato DJ Pro DVS License , Pitch n Time, Serato DVS Vinyl (included)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable (included)
- Height: 4.13"
- Width: 11.2"
- Depth: 17.5"
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.