The Ibanez SR606E electric bass is a no-nonsense machine with an eye-catching design and quality craftsmanship. Featuring a resonant, lightweight ash body with a satin finish, this bass kicks out stellar tone. The 5-piece jatoba/walnut neck with rosewood fingerboard is incredibly playable and responsive, great for laying down solid grooves. A pair of Nordstrand Big Break pickups also gives you a variety of sounds to explore. Round it out with custom Ibanez electronics and a 3-band EQ, and you get a full-force 6-string bass that's perfect for any playing situation you can imagine.
- neck type: SR65pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Ash body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Accu-cast B506 bridge
- string space: 16.5mm
- neck pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1C,2G,3D,4A,5E,6B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL165 + .032/.130
- string gauge: .032/.045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- hardware color: Black
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.