The Solid State Logic UF8 is an advanced DAW control surface with eight motorized, touch-sensitive faders; nine push/push rotary encoders; and eight high-resolution LCD TFT displays. SSL has been making world-class recording consoles for decades, and their extensive expertise is evident in the meticulous design of the UF8. Its professional pedigree is manifest throughout the design — from the just-right feel of its soft-touch rubber RGB backlit buttons to the robustness of its sleek, all-metal chassis. The system is expandable with up to four UF8s for 32 channels of DAW control. Connecting via high-speed USB and powered by SSL’s dedicated 360° software, the UF8 offers easy, streamlined operation along with powerful functionality.
- Type: DAW Controller
- Screen: 8 x LCD TFT Displays
- Faders: 8 x 100mm Motorized Faders
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Encoders/Pots: 8 x Rotary
- Soft Keys: Solo, Cut, Select, 5 x User Banks
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C, 1 x Type A (thru, dongle)
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Software: SSL 360°
- Compatibility: AAX, VST, AU
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8.1 or later
- Power: 12V DC power supply (included)
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.