The TF Series Digital Mixing Consoles PA Mixers allow sound engineers to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. The new TouchFlow Operation makes it easy for experienced engineers and newcomers alike to achieve a perfect mix in no time, while recallable D-PRE pre-amplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears. High performance processors and effects, advanced live recording features, and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
- TouchFlow Operation™, Gesture Type
- Up to 40 Inputs
- 20 AUX (8 Mono, 6 Stereo)
- 8 DCA Groups
- 3 Master (L/R +Sub)
- 17 Motorised 100mm Faders
- 16 Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers on board
- Innovative GainFinder™
- 16 XLR Outputs
- Dynamics Effect Processors on each input channel
- 1-knob COMP™ and 1-knob EQ™
- 4 Band Parametric EQs on all Input channels, Master and AUX 1-8
- 31-Band Flex 12 GEQ on Master and AUX 1-8
- 2 SPX Type Global Effects
- 6 Insertable Effect Processors
- 34 x 34 channel recording and playback via USB 2.0
- 2 x 2 channel recording and playback with a USB storage device
Item Type: PA Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.