No two drummers are the same, and every player has their own distinctive style. Getting a sound that you're happy with, not to mention having the right sound for the gig, is vital. But it can be expensive and time consuming trying to find out what works. Enter the TM-1 a unique trigger module that makes it easy to add more sounds to your acoustic drum kit. And those sounds can be anything you like, from the TM-1's onboard kick, snare, tom, cymbal, and percussion samples to your own samples and loops. Just connect any compatible Roland trigger pad to the TM-1 and directly play the sounds you need, or mount an RT-series trigger to one of your acoustic drums and play with your preferred sample layered on top in perfect sync, with no lag whatsoever. Getting your own custom sounds into the TM-1 is a breeze, thanks to the free editor app for Mac/Windows and iOS/Android.* Simply connect the TM-1 to your device, open the app, import samples from your library, and tweak the settings as needed. When it comes to performing on stage, the battery- or mains-powered TM-1 can be easily controlled with your foot via built-in switches. It's even possible to mute the hybrid sound with a foot press, letting you go all-acoustic in the verses before bringing in some extra hybrid power for the chorus. Every working drummer can benefit from a hybrid setup these days, and the TM-1 is the easiest and most affordable place to start.Easily Augment Your Acoustic Kit with Electronic Percussion
The Roland TM-1 Trigger Module makes combining electronic percussion elements with your acoustic drum kit easier than ever. With its incredibly user-friendly interface, Roland's TM-1 Trigger Module lets you effortlessly augment your acoustic drums with electronic percussion. Two trigger inputs support a variety of Roland pads and triggers, while the professional onboard sounds and the free TM-1 Editor software extend the capabilities of your drum kit. Simply connect two triggers, or one dual-zone trigger, and you're ready to play.Roland TM-1 Trigger Module Features:
- Enhance the sound of your acoustic drum kit with electronic samples
- Includes sounds designed for layering with acoustic drums
- 2 trigger inputs for 2 single-zone pads or 1 dual-zone pad
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- 15 onboard drum kits
- Free TM-1 Editor software for deeper editing and more sounds (Mac/PC/iOS/Android)
- MIDI I/O for triggering external sound modules and capturing MIDI data in your music software
- You can also play the TM-1 from other devices via MIDI
- Works with Roland RT series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads
- Compatible with BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Type:Drum Trigger Module
- Kits:15 onboard kits
- Sounds:30 preloaded, 30 user samples
- Sampling:Sample Import (6 second max)
- Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB :1 x Type B
- File Format:WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- Power:9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 9V Alkaline battery
- Manufacturer Part Number:TM-1
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.