TouchMix™ is quite simply the most powerful small-format digital mixer series ever created. From the highly compact TouchMix-8 to the flagship TouchMix-30 Pro, the TouchMix Series uniquely offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a refined and portable package that's small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, bands, AV production professionals and small performance venues, TouchMix also goes "Beyond Mixing" by also offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
- Touch-screen digital audio mixer with 16 mic/line inputs, 2 stereo inputs, 4 effects, 6 mono aux sends, 2 stereo aux sends.
- Mega console performance in a compact form factor
- Capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Multi-touch screen on TouchMix-30 Pro
- Over 135 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
- 2x RTA on TouchMix-30 Pro
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable Highand
- Low-Pass Filters on all input channels
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic
- Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus
- Limiters, Delay and 8 Notch Filters
- 12 Notch Filters on TouchMix-30 Pro
- Eight DCA groups; Eight Mute groups
- On-board settings for popular QSC loudspeakers including K and K.2 Series
- Four professional quality Stereo DSP
- Processors plus a Pitch Corrector (Six processors on TouchMix-30 Pro)
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- 14/10/4 aux busses may be paired for stereo; direct drive of wired in-ear monitors (IEM)
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files
- (32/22/14 tracks) using external hard drive; capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- MP3 USB playback
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.