Maple Laminated Body
The laminate body is crafted from a slab of alder with figured maple on top. A bolt on neck is used to ensure a secure bond between neck and body and create a clear, powerful sound.
Solid Brass Bridge
The brass bridge transmits string vibration to the body wi th great effi ciency.
The 5-piece maple neck is designed with a 35-inch (889mm) super long scale and 24-frets. The neck on the TRB1006J is fitted with double truss rods to sufficiently counter tension created by the instruments six strings.
Alnico V Hum-Canceling Pickups
Hum-canceling type Alnico V pickups produce clear tone, fer a wide tonal range and deliver a heavy bass sound with presence.
Active 5-Control Circuit
The active 5-control circuit provides access to a wide range of tonal possibilities. Everything from subtle variations in tonal nuance to dynamic sound output is possible.
- 1. Pickup Balancer
- 2. Master Volume
- 3. Bass
- 4. Middle
- 5. Treble
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 35" (889.0mm)
- Body Materials: Trancelucent color : Maple / Alder / Quilted Maple Laminated, Black color : Maple / Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple / Mahogany (or Nato) 5-Piece
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23-5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut materials: Bone
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret:43.0 / 65.9 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.0 / 24.0 mm
- Neck Pickup: Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup - Humcanceled Single Coil / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-Band EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Bridge: Solid Brass
- String spacing: 18mm
- Tuning machine: Die-cast
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.