THE NEW WORLD-STANDARD TUNER HAS ARRIVED
The world's top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It's the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
BOSS TU-3 Guitar Tuner Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Stompbox-style guitar tuner pedal
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for Drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Can supply power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
- Type: Chromatic
- Format: Pedal
- Display Type: LED
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436Hz-445Hz
- Tuning Range: C0-C8 (16.3-4186Hz)
- Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Tuning Modes: Chromatic, Flat, Drop Tuning, Guitar, Bass
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (main), 1 x 1/4" (bypass)
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 30mA (standard), 85mA (High Brightness mode)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (included)
- Height: 2.32"
- Depth: 5.08"
- Width: 2.87"
- Manufacturer Part Number: TU-3
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.