Powerful Vocal Effects that Fit in Your Pocket
The BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer effects processor is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get creative with your live vocals. Borrowing heavily from the popular BOSS VE-20 vocal processing pedal, the VE-5 puts six heavyweight vocal effects and a ton of great presets in the palm of your hand. What's more, the VE-5's built-in phrase looper lets you create harmony parts or vocal percussion beats and perform over them live. There are countless fun ways to enhance the way you perform with a BOSS VE-5 vocal effects processor.
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer Effects Processor at a Glance:
- Loaded with six fun and exciting vocal effect types
- Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
- Killer bonus features let you use your effects in creative ways
Loaded with six fun and exciting vocal effect types
Whether you're the lead singer in a rock band, a street-performing beatboxer, or webcaster looking for a cool way to enhance your voice, you're going to have a blast with your BOSS VE-5 vocal processor. That's because BOSS packed the VE-5 with six of their best vocal effects types, including Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX. Tone/SFX alone gives you access to Distortion, Radio, and Strobe effects. The Pitch Correct mode provides you with that iconic hard-tuning effect. On top of that, the VE-5 gives you an amazing assortment of effects presets. That makes it easy to discover the wide range of enhancements you can add to your voice with a BOSS VE-5.
Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
If you've ever experienced the cool effects and performance possibilities a single vocalist can pull off with a simple looper, then you can't help but be excited about the VE-5's built-in phase sampler. This looper lets you layer your voice to create harmonies and duet-style vocals in real time. It's also great for creating vocal percussion loops and adding other rhythmical dimensions to your live performances. Any way you use it, you're sure to find an infinite number of uses for the VE-5's onboard phrase looper.
- Processor Type: Vocal Effects
- Number of Channels: 1
- Form: Tabletop/Stand-mounted
- Presets - Factory: 50
- Looper: 38 seconds (mono)
- Effects: Pitch Correct, Harmony, Delay, Reverb, Dynamics
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (stereo line/headphones)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.18"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Width: 7.06"
- Weight: 460g
- Manufacturer Part Number: VE-5-WH
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.