Huge Acoustic Sound from a Conveniently Compact Combo
Vox is a legend in the electric guitar amplifier world. But with the release of the VX50 AG 50-watt combo, they are making a large splash in the acoustic guitar amp world as well. The VX50 AG is voiced with NuTube technology and boasts an 8" woofer mated with a bass reflex structure to throw a much larger sound than the amp's size would suggest. And you'll have all the connections you need for the gig via two channels with independent EQ, instrument and 1/4" inputs, onboard effects, and much more. Give the Vox VX50 AG a spin if you want a big, natural acoustic sound with compact combo convenience.
Tube tone for natural acoustic sound
As soon as you plug your acoustic-electric guitar into the Vox VX50 AG, you'll take notice of the thick harmonics and woody tone that come through its speaker. Your tone will be processed through Vox's NuTube-equipped preamp. Acoustic guitarists have been processing their sound through tube preamps in the studio for decades. Now's your chance to take that onstage. Once you experience the Vox VX50 AG you'll wonder why all acoustic guitar combos don't have tubes.
Engineered with acoustic sound in mind
The VX50 AG doesn't only push the envelope with its new internal spin on acoustic processing, its attractive cabinet and speaker system also play a massive role in the amp's deceptively large sound. Onboard you'll find an 8" woofer and high-frequency tweeter that balance your lows and highs, resulting in a flat response that allows the true nature of your instrument to shine through. Those speakers are housed in Vox's bass reflex structure, which enhances your acoustic guitar's low end. You simply won't believe how big of a sound the VX50 AG is capable of.
All the control you could want
The VX50 AG's two channels make the combo ideal for singer/songwriters and any acoustic-electric player that loves to perform. The channels boast inputs for 1/4" instrument and XLR cables. The XLR input even offers phantom power for use with your favorite condenser microphone. AUX input and headphone output make a powerful practice tandem, and you'll even find onboard reverb and chorus that can be utilized independently or together, adding a three-dimensional quality to your tone.
Vox VX50 AG 50-watt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- Compact acoustic guitar combo that's ready for any gig
- NuTube technology puts true tube tone in the preamp
- 50 watts delivers good headroom for louder performances
- 8" speaker and low-end enhancing bass reflex structure
- 2 channels accept instrument and XLR inputs
- Onboard chorus and reverb can be blended
- Headphone output partners well with the amp's AUX input
- XLR input boasts phantom power
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.