Massive Low End from a Conveniently Compact Combo
There simply is no way you'll believe your ears when you hear the power and low end that comes rushing from Vox's VX50 BA combo bass amplifier. This pint-size powerhouse utilizes NuTube preamp technology with 50 watts of power and a custom-designed bass reflex structure cabinet. When you flip on the onboard compression and drive circuits, you'll be performing, rehearsing, or recording with bass tone far in excess of the amp's compact dimensions. See what the hype is all about with the Vox VX50 BA 50-watt bass combo amplifier.
Tube tone for rich bass sound
Bassists have been processing their sound through tube preamps in the studio for decades. And as soon as you plug your bass into the Vox VX50 BA, you'll notice the thick harmonics and touch-sensitive tone that come through its speaker, courtesy of Vox's NuTube-equipped preamp technology.
Built with your bass tone in mind
The VX50 BA doesn't only push the envelope with its new spin on low-end processing, its attractive cabinet and speaker system also play a massive role in the amp's deceptively large sound. Onboard you'll find an 8" woofer and a dual-ported speaker baffle that balance your lows and articulation, allowing the true nature of your instrument to shine through. You simply won't believe how big a sound the VX50 BA is capable of.
All the control you could want
With well-thought-out features, you will find everything you need to get a great bass tone. The VX50 BA boasts the all-important compression effect to even out your notes and control transients when slapping. A gritty drive circuit is available at the push of a button, and the Aux input and headphone output make a powerful practice tandem.
Vox VX50 BA 50-watt Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- Compact bass combo that's ready for the gig
- NuTube technology puts true tube tone in the preamp
- Shapable 4-band EQ
- 50 watts delivers good headroom for louder performances
- 8" speaker and low-end enhancing bass reflex structure
- Onboard compression and drive effects expand your tonal palette
- Headphone output partners well with the amp's Aux input
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.