A Return to Form for Vater Sticks
When Vater patriarch Jack Adams and partner Fred Michaeli began hand-lathing drumsticks in the basement of Boston's Jacks Drum Shop for the likes of Buddy Rich and Elvin Jones, neither could have predicted that today, some 60 years later, Vater would go on to become one of the most successful names in the worldwide percussion space. The Vater Classics hickory stick lineup consists of six core models (available with wood or nylon tips) that are spec'd and sized just as Jack and his family pioneered them prior to the Vater brand. All Vater Classics sticks are sourced from choice hickory and lathe turned for heirloom quality. In addition to slightly reduced diameters across most models, Vater Classics sticks feature special logos and balanced tapers, "for sticks that dance in your hands" (Alan Vater). Experience a return to form in drumstick construction.
About the Vater Classics 7As
With their thin profile and reduced length, Vater's Classics 7A drumsticks afford maximum dynamic control in the hands and across the kit. Nylon tips generate extra penetrating power on cymbals.
Vater Classics 7A Nylon Tip Drumsticks Features:
- Reproductions of Vater's earliest stick models
- Lathe turned for heirloom quality
- Sourced from select hickory
- Balanced tapers create stick profiles that dance in the hands
- Vater Classics center logos
- Length: 15.5"
- Diameter: .540"
- Tips: nylon
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.