The WLA-28 line array uses a pair of high powered 8" LF drivers and a 3.2" neodymium HF driver to generate an impressive 132dB Max SPL and 1600W peak power. Arrays of up to 12 WLA-28 modules can be suspended using the WLA-28 Fly Frame, or up to 8 WLA-28 combined with a WLA-15B for maximum impact.Extend Your Bass
To extend the low end of your line array, is the Wharfedale Pro WLA-15B Sub. Reaching depths of 35Hz and with an output potential of 2800 Watts peak it's a perfect match for the WLA-28. The low end response applies itself to the most demanding music genres with the same long-throw capabilities of it's smaller counterpart.Super Fly
Also available is the WLA-28 Fly Frame, which ensures a highly secure mount for the top line array speaker or subwoofer. Between each speaker users can securely tether additional line-arrays via locking pins which are certified to hold multiple arrays safely and securely.Rock Solid
As with all Wharfedale Pro PA systems, years of expertise is behind a loudspeaker built to last, with thanks to our high standards of quality control. Both the WLA-15B and WLA-28 are coated in the high quality Rhino Rock paint finish - a texture with a professional, discrete aesthetic whilst being prepared for the rigours of life on the road.SPECIFICATIONS
- System Type 2-Way
- Frequency Response 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low Frequency Transducer 2 x 8"
- High Frequency Transducer 1/4" / 35.5mm Titanium Compression Driver
- Nominal Coverage (H x V) 100° x 10°
- Power (RMS / Programme / Peak) 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Nominal Impedance 16Ω
- Sensitivity (1m/1w) 100dB
- Max SPL 132dB
- Inputs 2 x Speakon
- Net Weight 27kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 760mm x 250mm x 424.2mm
Item Type: Line Array
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.