PRO KEYBOARD, NICE PRICE
Perfect for gigging musicians and hobbyists alike, the XPS-10 delivers respected Roland sound and features at a very attractive price. This sleek, performance-ready synth is equipped with over 1500 sounds from the Roland library, including versatile modern tones from the JUNO-Di, classics from the D-50 and XP series, and many others. A wide range of ethnic instrument sounds are on board as well, and it's even possible to import your own custom sounds via USB memory and assign them to the keyboard! Live playing is further enhanced with a generous selection of hands-on controls, plus convenient Audio Pads for firing off rhythms or backing tracks with a single touch. Easy to carry, easy to use, and filled with top-level sounds, the streamlined XPS-10 puts Roland quality under your fingers everywhere you play.
- Pro performance keyboard with a diverse selection of high-quality sounds for live and studio playing
- Includes a wide range of ethnic sounds, plus a User Scale function for creating regional tunings
- Sample Import function allows users to import and play custom sounds from the keyboard
- Six Audio Pads for triggering audio files, loops, and sound effects via USB memory or built-in XPS-10 rhythms
- Powerful built-in effects three MFX (each with 78 types) plus global reverb and chorus
- Intuitive user interface, designed for live performance
- Quick-access buttons for favorite sounds and split, layer, octave shift, and transpose functions
- Sound Modify section for real-time sound shaping and level control
- Arpeggio function with a large selection of adjustable parameters
- USB Computer port provides MIDI communication with popular music software
- Compact, durable design with lightweight body (4 kg) for easy transport
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.